Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹12,000.00 /month
A field sales executive requires to travel to locations to advocate supply of products to the customers they have targeted and the ones who they are already dealing with. It also involves operating outside the office and pitching potential clients to maximize the company’s sales of their products and services
Responsibilities and Duties
- Primarily focus should be on the sale of products and services to probable customers
- To travel either to find new clients or customers or to maintain relationships with the customers whom you are working with.
- Contact all the clients and potential customers to discuss the products that meet their requirements.
- Arrange meetings with the clients or visit them to persuade them to buy a product or subscribe to any service which the company is offering.
- Increase the sale of the company
- Provide a concise description of the products and services to the customers and also draw attention to the benefits of the available services
- Carry out price negotiations with the customers on behalf of the organization to reach a favorable agreement for both
- Carry out a survey to figure out the current trends in the industry such as prices of the products and the demand for it etc.
- Focus on increasing the business by meeting various sales targets and estimating sales targets.
- Generate business leads for the company and also prepare and maintain statistical data and provide reports whenever necessary.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate – sales, business, and management
- Should be competitive and confident.
- Should be focused on delivering the best for their respective companies.
- Should be able to take initiatives and work on their own to achieve targets.
- Be a good team player.
- He/She should be excellent with verbal communication.
- Should have good knowledge of the industry and should be good with numbers to be able to work on financial reports.
- Company Phone Connection